Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

Butterflies in my stomach

I - There’s no mass today, I don’t know why. Some of the boys practiced their dance for the program later, and we just chatted, blah blah, blah. Me and Faith are trying to change our locker’s padlock combination, but meh no chance. Even Valerie can’t figure it out, and it stucked. Huhuhu. AP Time, we continued the group report about pagkamamamayan and stuffs.

II - Recess time. Uhh, I ate hotdog in sandwhich and drank Tropicana. I’m glad that Paulie did not joined us. Nadine and Faith told me story about her by the way like yesterday. I shared it to Alek. 

Nadine’s Kuya: Kaklase mo ba yung Dimafelix?

Delo (classmate): Hindi ah, hindi ko nga kilala yun eh.

Nadine’s Kuya: Ung maitim yung buhok

Delo: Ahh! Yung sqwater?
IM SO LAUGING HARD THAT TIME. HAHAHA, AND ALEK ALSO WHEN I SHARED IT TO HER. LOL, SHE LOOKS LIKE A SQWATER GIRL, REALLY. NO MANNERS. UGHHH. After that as usual, we lined up inside the Play Area and Angel and Sanchez keep on bugging me. DUDESSSS. But I find sanchez cute hahaha

III - It’s Sister Tanaka’s birthday today. We had a program. First, the freshmen boys slash my batchmates danced in front of the stage, I’m not sure if that came first, everything was pretty blurry na eh. By the way, Alek and I are waiting for Troy to come out, hihihihi. They are very funny!!!

IV - Angel (he’s a boy. weird huh) and Sanchez keep on bugging me. Like, every time they bug me, I say Che! and at the Gym they keep on saying Che and Che to me, like WTF DUDES. And then we were chatting about things and she screamed (slightly) and I saw a spider (big spider) approching me and I stepped away and it came at Angel and Sanchez’s way and they screamed like guurls and they backed away. HAHAHAHA! Gays, huh? LOL, and then a teacher grabbed the spider and like nilapit niya kayla Angel and Neil S., hahaha and they backed away saying ‘BATA PA KAME!’ Hahaha! Alek (girl) keeps saying things that are super weird. Likeeee

Alek: Tingin ko may crush sila sayo

Me: ASA KA NAMAN NOH 

Alek: Kanina kaya tingin sila ng tingin sayo. Ayieee

Me: Gegu, baka sayo.

Alek: SAYO KAYA. Saka kapag inaasar ka daw ng lalake ng walang reason, may crush daw sayo yun.

Me: May reason naman ah…

Alek: ANO?

Me: ….
Loike that, and butterflies in my stomach, boom. And then we chatted, and chatted. And Sanchez and Angel keeps on bugging me. Bdbewubdfeowubf

V - After that, Integrated Science. We’ll be planning a play that we will present in front of the class on Tuesday about foreign and Filipino scientists, we will roleplay or discuss their lives, history, and discoveries.

VI - Lunch time, Faith and I grabbed some fries. I said, ‘Kuya, gravy nga po.’ What I meant is, fries with gravy. And then he said ‘Gravy lang?’ HAHAHA, Nadine, Faith, and Me laughed. Nadine said she will remember it forever, LOL. After that Paulie iz zo irritating, in a way. She keep asking for fries, FC TEH? TANGINA LANG. And wtf, I was cleaning up the cups of the fries, and then Lucy placed the fries’ cup with still gravy on the mini cup and it spilled on my skirt! Uhh, I’m not actually blamming Lucy, but Im blamming on Paulie. Because after we ate fries, we went back at the canteen to buy drinks and she made gaya-gaya and bought fries too, WHERES YOUR ORIGINALITY, DUUUUDE. And she cleaned her teeth like a monkey, just ewww. We keep on teasing her when she’s turning her back, haha. GUUURL, WHY DON’T YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM US. ANDAMI NA NAMIN SA TROPA, DADAGDAG KA PA. KONTENTO NA KAMEEEE.

VII - After lunch, it was annouced that our classes is suspended! YAAAY! That’s it, sorry for being inactive. And yes, I really don’t remember this day detail by detail like yeah, but at least I tried.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento