Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

It lasted forever, but ended so soon.

Changecof moods this day, eh?

I - Morning assembly. We didn't went at the Gym, we jus lined and stayed outside our classroom. Thank God it's monday. Omygod, did I jus said that? Well, as you read this, you will find out why. And why I had a bad day. So anyways, I'm also glad that it was Monday because I am the prayer leader today, and since it is Monday, I don't need to lead the Morning prayeeeer! It's so looong kase.

II - First subject was English. We had a game called 'Paint Me A Portrait'. The rules or instruction of the game are: First, the teacher will tell a picure which you need to mimic o gayahin. Example, the teacher said 'Rally or protest' you and your groupmates will act like rallista's and when the teacher says Freeze! of course, you're all gonna freeze and kung sino gumalaw, talo. Fun fun fun.

III - P.E time! My group was group one. I don't like my groupmates, but at least there's Alek and Kyla. Anyway, we had some bone-breaking in the morning excercises. Meh

IV - Next was Algebra. And then Lunch. I have kwento, but I just feel like separating that post to this post. Get what I mean? Anyway, CLVE I was next. Teacher Jhaycee gave us an activity sheet. It's called Clock buddies. You have to fill up the 12 blanks of the clock with names of your classmates whom you want to be buddies with at that specific time. That's not exactly the point of the activity. Anyways, halimbawa you listed me at 3'o clock, I have to list down your name at 3'o clock also. So , yeH. I was kilig nga because Tfoy signed mine. And then, the poit of this activity, is... During CLVE time the teacher will ask us to work with our partner for the activity given. Say for example Teacher said go with out partner during 9'o clock, My partner will be Troy, and so on.

V - Next was Science, we had activity, also. We went at the Lab for tge activity. Blah blah blah . Angel was so kulit, pilosopo chu chu. And he called me 'The bully of the year' LOLWUT. HAHAHA, wala lang. Parang nagcu-cute-an lang ako, only thaaat. Next was Music, Teacher presented us a Philippine opera, and Vaughn was lipsing! Hahaha, super laughtrip that time. Fun fun fun. Next is Gen. Tech, meh.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento