Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

There's always a first time for everything.

First day of school was awesome. Let me tell how my day went.

I - Medyo na-late ako, meh. I saw my section already linning up and proceeding at the Gym. A girl waved at me, at first I thought it was Nadine, haha it was Ara pala. Lol, anyways, I waved back, medyo napahiya ako because she’s waving at someone, not me. Trololololol. And then our principal slash directress introduced the staff, teachers, blah blah blah. And then the sophies, juniors, and seniors went to their classrooms, except us.

II - We practiced the way we should enter the classroom and the Gym. Oh, and also wheter its in alphabetical slash class number order, or by height.

III - Finally, after that we proceeded into the classroom, we have a Korean student! I was so stoked to meet her that day, moving on. My class number is 31, and Valerie and I are seatmates. We ate seaweeds and I dranked iced coffee. Gosh, the canteen is so full-packed and jammed that day.

IV - After that, we still have like 10 minutes, but we just stayed infront of our classroom just like everyone else does. I met Shey, Nica, and other crazy crazy girls, just like me. See, I thoght people in my school are like KJ, super quiet, and disciplined oh and, doesn’t know how to party and stuff, but meh you can just left it out on the Wrong Expectation Box. Lol, I was wrong, there’s wild and stuff, perfect. Just like in my old school! YAY When I said my former school was Canossa Academy, Faith approched me she thought I’m from Canossa Sta. Rosa but I’m from calamba, so we chatted, I just gained a buddy! She suggested me that I go to school a bit early so we could talk. :-)

V - After that, we went at the Chapel, gosh it’s so big. We practiced our lining and stuff.

After school - Tita Jenny picked me up with Ange and her brother. They left me at SM with Tita Jenny and we went at their restaurant and we ate there. Well, me and my mom only because Tita Jenny is too busy in managing her resto.

4:00 pm - So, I went at my old school. Aerielle and I were texting. The first person I saw was Allyssa and Kim, so yeah. After that MD and Sean, they said I still look like a rabbit, whatever! Hahaha, and then I passed by the other boys; Carlo, Adrian, Mark, and lots of other people. Haha, and then I went to see Aerielle. And then we went at Ignatius. I saw Gem’s service driver, uhhh, what’s his name again? Nevermind, though. After that, I hugged Gem outside the classroom because she was excused for a moment. Then, after she went back, wew. Aerielle pushed me at the door and the teacher opened it and I saw my best friends! And my other classmates! They all shouted “OMG ADELAIDE! ADELAIDE! HAI!!!” and other shouted, “ADELAIDE!!!!! SAN KA NA NAPASOK! IMY!” but I don’t want their teachers look she gave me. It’s like You’re disturbing my class, get out or else I’ll cut you So yeah, I just peeked at the miny window at the back door to see Shobe. After that I went home na because my mom is there na. Oh and, Aerielle gave me her ballpen for remembrance YAY I’m planing to go back there as soon as I can. Because some complained that they didn’t see me, especially my friends in Ignatius (enriched class) and some other people..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento