Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

The newly and freshly acquianted friends

I - We waited for like 20 minutes at the catwalk (we have 4 sections in year I so hindi kame kasya sa harap ng classroom so we line up on the catwalk) for the morning assembly to freakin’ start. Thank God we have rooves! Hee hee, and then the Bayang Magiliw started to play.

II - After that we went at the classroom. The boys kept saying “Ladies first!” whenever Teacher Jane slash adviser is mentioning the “introduce yourself part” . So yeah, my class number is 31 if kasama boys and if girls only; it’s 5. Being the first new student to introduce myself is super scary, in a way. I was like “Uhmmm, hiii. *waves* My name is Adelaide —-” the teacher said “Whats your nickmame? Marie?” and Angel (he’s a boy, btw) said “Naks, MARIE!” and I sticked my tounge to him and everybody else laughed, hahaha. And then I countinued. I just said what school I came from and where I live.

III - We played a game after that. After the teacher said that all the girls are required to pair up with the boys, all of us whinned. But meh, no choice. Teacher Jane was forced to let her choose who will be our partner. And guess what? Angel was my partner, great. Let me explain you the game.

a) The first game was, the girls will blindfold their boy partners. Since Angel doesn’t have any handkerchief, and I don’t want him to use mine (besides, my hanky wont fit any human head) we used Kate’s (my seatmate) hanky. The goal of the game is: direct your partner whose blindfolded by saying 2 steps forward / right and so on. Some of us directed our partners at the girls’ bathroom. Angel was hit the windows of Valccado’s classroom, smashing his face against the glass window thing and making everyone laugh inside! And then at the wall. Hahaha, it was a fun experience..

Yes. That’s the only game I remembered, everything was pretty blurry after that, oh.

IV - Recess time! Hanged out with Valerie, Nadine, and Faith! We tried to grab and buy some fries at Potato Corner, too bad the fryer’s jammed up and broken so, I just bought gummy bears and Lipton Iced Tea. Chit-chat

V - And then we played some more fun games! Sorry, can’t remember anything. Huhuhu. And then we had the boring discussion of the rules and regulations of he school premises.

After that? Everything’s blurry na, okay. So sorry, my memory life span is very thin and short, like yeah. I should have made this freshmen blog like like like before school starts or at the first day. Meh

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento