Lunes, Hunyo 27, 2011

First day of regular classes (June 21)

I - First period was English. Homework, groupwork, seatwork, meh. FIRST DAY NA FIRST DAY NG REGULAR CLASSES EH. ENEBE.. After that was A.P. Uhh, we had a seatwork, geez. Its about our last topics discussed when we were still in Grade Six. I got 9 out of 35, wth.

II - I.T. 1 was fuuun. Each student has a personal account thing on each computer, I used Chey’s account, hehehe. Sarap maghalungkat ng files, HAHAHA. And then Science, we had groupings and activities too as well. They call me the Dictionary Girl uhh, ‘cos I’m the one providing the meaings of each branches of science thingies.

III - Algebra time, groupings again, ugh. Filipino time = fun fun fun. Same story bro, groupings and activity, again. Our activity was making a pabula out of trees. Ara and me = bad peeps., the only thing we’ll be doing is throwing papers at our 3 teammates which are the trees, hahaha. And Paulie is the diwata. I’ll post bukas na yung script chu chu.

IV - CLVE time was okay. Groupings again, ugh. Sawa na me. And then Homeroom time. We only have 14 lockers available, boo hoo. So we have no choice but to share with our classmates. At least 2 to 3 persons per locker. Our adviser will only pick like 25 students and dapat may kahati, so luckily I was picked. BUT THE TEACHERS KEEP CALLING ME ADELAIDA, WTF BRO..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento